CargoFit is looking for consultants with at least 2 years hands-on experience in a logistics role in warehousing, transportation or customer service.
Applicants need to have an understanding of one or more of the following processes in a business environment:
- Customer Service for freight forwarding, container shipping or rail-cargo.
- Transportation planning and scheduling
- Route determination and optimization
- Shipment costing (transportation charge management)
- Transportation sub-contracting
As junior consultant we expect you to bring a understanding of transportation processes and an affinity with IT-solutions.
If you have already experience with SAP software, either as end-user, key-user or consultant this is an advantage.
We will further educate you in SAP Transportation Management, SAP Event Management and develop your general consulting skills further.
Together with our experienced consultants you will work on challenging SAP implementations at container shipping lines, rail carriers, freight forwarders and at shippers in different industries.
(high-tech, FMCG, food & beverage, and more)
You must have the ability to go outside your comfort-zone when the project situation requires so.
We offer you to work with the newest SAP products and IT technologies in close collaboration with SAP and with innovative customers.
- Education: MBA or BA College education degree or equivalent. (Netherlands: HBO or WO level)
- Experience and knowledge of business processes.
- Fluent in English
- Ability to speak German is beneficial
- Willingness to travel intercontinental
- SAP hands-on experience is beneficial
- Competitive compensation and solid benefits
- Mobility budget (you choose between a company car or a compensation when you drive your own car)
- Profit sharing in overall company performance
- Personal development and education program
- An informal company culture with attention for our employees and their families