CargoFit is looking for consultants with at least 10 years’ experience in a transportation and logistics business management or business consultancy role.
Applicants must have deep business process knowledge of transportation and distribution processes on one or more transportation environments.
A background in business development or business process re-design is required and the applicant should have worked at least on a management level in Customer Service, Documentation Management, Planning and/or Transportation sub-contracting.
You should have worked in at least one or two of the following industries:
- Container Shipping Line
- Rail Cargo Carrier
- Freight Forwarding
- Primary and Secondary Distribution
As senior consultant you are primarily engaged in business development for CargoFit, as business process expert in (pre-)sales cycles and support our SAP consultants in the business blueprint phase of SAP Implementation projects.
You must be able to take a lead role and work independently.
As CargoFit is a growing organization, we expect our senior employees to help to build the organization and take a leading role in business development and drive innovations in service offering and product development. You must also bring a network of valuable business partners for CargoFit.
- Education: MBA or BA College education degree or equivalent. (Netherlands: HBO or WO level)
- Extensive experience with Transportation Management processes.
- Experience and knowledge of business requirements gathering
- Experience in describing business processes and building flow-charts
- Fluent in English
- Ability to speak German is beneficial
- Willingness to travel intercontinental
- CPIM, Prince2 and/or SAP certification is beneficial
- Competitive compensation and solid benefits
- Mobility budget (you choose between a company car or a compensation when you drive your own car)
- Profit sharing in overall company performance
- Personal development and education program
- An informal company culture with attention for our employees and their families.