CargoFit is looking for consultants with at least 2 years hands-on experience with SAP TM and 5 years of implementation experience with SAP logistics solutions, like TP/VS, (e)WM or ERP LES.
Besides SAP and consultancy experience you also need to have experience in a logistics role in warehousing, transportation or customer service.
Applicants need to have an understanding of transportation planning, transport scheduling, route determination, route optimization, shipment costing (transportation charge management), tendering & subcontracting and SAP ERP integration.
As senior consultant you need to have a good understanding of the SAP solution, but you should also have knowledge of transportation processes in several different industries, like Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Postal or Freight Forwarding.
As senior consultant you are primarily engaged in performing typical SAP TM implementation activities, like business blueprinting, solution design, implementation and go-live preparation support. You must be able to take a lead role and work independently.
You must have the ability to go outside your comfort-zone when the project situation requires so.
As CargoFit is a growing organization, we expect our senior employees to help to build the organization and take a leading role in business development and drive innovations in service offering and product development.
We offer you to work with the newest SAP products and IT technologies in close collaboration with SAP and with innovative customers.
- Education: MBA or BA College education degree or equivalent. (Netherlands: HBO or WO level)
- Experience and knowledge to describe business processes, build flow-charts and map business processes to SAP.
- Fluent in English
- Ability to speak German is beneficial
- Willingness to travel intercontinental
- SAP certification is beneficial
- Competitive compensation and solid benefits
- Mobility budget (you choose between a company car or a compensation when you drive your own car)
- Profit sharing in overall company performance
- Personal development and education program
- An informal company culture with attention for our employees and their families